In providing CxInfinity Services to its clients, CxInfinity collects information (“end-user data”) on behalf and under the instructions of its clients, which it will process as a data processor on its clients’ behalf and has no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal data it collects, processes, and stores. In connection with using and accessing CxInfinity Offerings, CxInfinity’s clients may ask for information from their users/ customers related to the services they provide to them. This information can include personal data such as name, address, interaction transcripts, contact information (phone, email), gender, geolocation, date of birth, social security number, and marital status as applicable to the services provided by our client to their customers/users.
If you are a customer/user of one of our clients and would no longer like to be contacted by one of our clients that use CxInfinity Offerings, please contact the client that you interact with directly. We may process end-user data for our clients but do not control our clients’ collection or use practices for the end-user data.
Cookies’ are used while using the Services rendered by CxInfinity or browsing any of the websites where our Services are installed. These are pieces of information sent by the server, stored on a client’s or user’s computer for the purpose of automatic identification of a particular client or user when using our Services. ‘Cookies’ enable us to quickly confirm your identity and owing to them the use of our Services becomes much easier and more widely available. ‘Cookies’ are used by CxInfinity solely with the purpose of personalizing a particular client or user. ‘Cookies’ can be used on condition that they are accepted by a browser and that they shall not be removed from the storage media. Client or Users who removed ‘cookies’ from their storage media or have not accepted them on their browser may not have access to the Services rendered by CxInfinity. We store cookies on websites that is configured to use our chat widget.
- Automatically Collected Information and Anonymous Information
Each time an interaction is processed via CxInfinity CxInfinity Solution, CxInfinity collects some information for reporting and to improve the overall quality of the solution. CxInfinity produces metric for internal reporting that counts, tracks, and aggregates the caller’s activity.
- 3rd Party Systems
- Policy Updates
Where is the data stored?
Any data collected through the usage of CxInfinity services is stored on the basis of type of installations chosen by our client. The options are:
- On Client’s premises. If our client choses to use on-prem installation, then all the data is stored on our systems installed in client’s premises.
- On private AWS cloud. If the client choses to use private cloud option, then all the data is stored on our AWS instance and AWS region information will be shared with our client at the time of configuration.
- On public AWS cloud. If the client choses to use public cloud option, then all the data is stored on our AWS instance. AWS infrastructure is shared with other customers/ clients as well. Clients will have options to choose AWS region.
If you have any questions or concerns, or if you wish to access, update, amend, correct or delete, any of your Personal Information we store and process, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Data Protection
CxInfinity applies technical safety measures of the highest standards to protect the provided information or Personal Data against loss, destruction, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure. The used measures and technology ensure complete safety of the Personal Data provided by the Client or user. The Personal Data is available solely to the Client or to a person indicated by him provided authorized access has been granted to that person. The Client control the access to the CxInfinity Services by either selecting everyone or limited IP addresses. The security of any Personal Data is important to us.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal data submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. CxInfinity takes all necessary steps to update and modernize data protection system.
- Information Sharing
CxInfinity will share the sensitive personal information to any third party, without obtaining the prior consent of the user in the following limited circumstances:
- When it is requested or required by law or by any court or governmental agency or authority to disclose, for the verification of identity, for the prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, or for prosecution and punishment of offences. These disclosures are made in good faith and belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary for enforcing these Usage Terms; for complying with the applicable laws and regulations.
- Sub-processors (service providers)
If we need to use a Sub-processor in order to provide and support the features of our Services, we may share your Personal Information for that purpose. We may partner with some third parties to display advertising on our websites or to manage and serve our advertising on other sites and may share Personal Information with them for this purpose. All third parties with which we share this information are required to use your Personal Information in a manner that is consistent with this Policy.